We’re proud to be your source for professional microwave repair.
At Lane’s Appliance Repair, we’re your source for all of your appliance repair needs, including microwave repair. We have almost 40 years of experience on our side, and we can repair any brand of microwave. We also offer prompt service and a two-hour appointment window, ensuring that you’re not waiting around for a technician all day, and that you can get the repair you need as quickly as possible. In short, there’s no better company to turn to for your appliance repair needs, no matter what kind of microwave problem you’re racing.
We offer microwave repair for any problem, no matter how small or how large.
If you’re microwave isn’t working, chances are, we can help you fix it. We’ve helped people throughout the Mid-Michigan area with their microwaves woes, and we’re happy to help you, too! Here are just a few of the many microwave problems we can help you fix:
- The microwave isn’t heating – This is probably the most common problem people face with their microwaves, and it can be caused by many things, including magnetron failure, a defective door switch, faulty diodes, transformer failure or capacitor burn.
- The buttons don’t work – When the buttons don’t respond, the problem is probably a defective or damaged control panel or touch pad, or a main control board that is defective.
- The microwave runs and stops – If your microwave runs for a few seconds and then stops working, the problem is probably a failed transformer, a faulty door switch, a faulty motor or a defective touchpad.
- The plate in the microwave doesn’t spin – There is a rotating motor that sits below the plate in your microwave, and that motor is responsible for making the plate rotate. If it’s not rotating, the motor is probably burned or worn out and should be replaced. If the problem is not the motor, it could be caused by a faulty main control board, control panel or touch pad.
- There is sparking inside the microwave – If you’ve noticed sparking in your microwave, turn it off immediately. The problem could be caused by interior paint that has worn out, a damaged rack support, diode burn or a damaged wave guide cover.
- The light bulb doesn’t turn on when operating your microwave – There are many things that can prevent the light bulb from turning on during operation, including a fused bulb, bad wiring, a faulty bulb socket and main control board problems.
No matter what kind of microwave problem you’re facing, choose Lane’s Appliance Repair.
Whether the plate in your microwave won’t spin or you’ve noticed sparking inside your microwave when you turn it on, entrust it to the experts at Lane’s Appliance Repair. We offer professional microwave repair throughout the Mid-Michigan area, including Jackson, Lansing, Eaton, Grand Ledge and Williamston. Our talented team has been meeting the appliance repair needs of our community for almost 40 years, and we offer high-quality service and honest rates. Schedule your microwave repair service today!