You rely on a number of appliances every day. Whether it’s a washer/dryer to clean your clothes or an oven to help you prepare your family’s dinner, you see your appliances as invaluable. But what happens when these appliances break down when you least expect it?
Lane’s Appliance Repair has been serving Lansing residents for nearly four decades. From routine maintenance to extensive repairs, you can count on Lane’s to get the job done right the first time. Part of what separates Lane’s from other local appliance repair companies is that our technicians go above and beyond for customers. This means showing up on time, working efficiently, and treating you and your home with respect.
Here are some of the appliance repair services we offer:
- Dishwasher repair – We’re willing to bet that you rarely think about your dishwasher until it stops working. Rather than spending the time you don’t have hand-scrubbing stuck-on food from your dishes, we suggest contacting a factory-trained professional at Lane’s Appliance Repair in Lansing.
- Washer/dryer repair – Having your own washer and dryer is certainly a luxury. That said, if you’ve had these appliances for an extended period of time, you’ve probably come to rely on them at least once a week. Here at Lane’s, we’ve fixed all sorts of problems with washers and dryers in the past. Rest assured that we will get these appliances back in commission for you and your family.
- Refrigerator repair – Your family uses the refrigerator several times a day. But what happens when your fridge starts to decline or stops working altogether? Don’t make the mistake of purchasing a new fridge when your current one can be fixed. The Lane’s team is proud to be Lansing’s dependable refrigerator repair specialists.
- Oven repair – A working oven helps you prepare nutritious, delicious dinners on a regular basis. When your oven stops working for whatever reasons, it can throw off your entire evening routine. That’s why it’s important to have an experienced oven repair technician at the ready. Keep in mind that at Lane’s, every service comes with a 60-day part and labor warranty.
- Garbage disposal repair – Have you been having trouble with your garbage disposal of late? Whether it’s leaking, running slower than usual, or jammed, we suggest turning to the pros at Lane’s Appliance Repair. In our nearly 40 years of experience, we’ve seen just about every issue imaginable with garbage disposals. Turn to Lane’s for hassle-free garbage disposal repair.
- Freezer repair – In addition to making ice, your freezer also helps you store and save money. Unfortunately, any problem with your freezer can force you to throw away weeks or months of stocked up food. Make the easy choice and schedule an appointment with Lane’s Appliance Repair.
The Best Appliance Repair Team In Lansing
At Lane’s Appliance Repair, customer satisfaction is always a top priority. Regardless of what’s going on with your appliance, our team will walk you through the process from start to finish. Reach out to Lane’s Appliance Repair in Lansing today!