Need garbage disposal repair? Lane’s Appliance Repair is here to help.
Garbage disposals are a must in any kitchen. When you have a garbage disposal, you can avoid throwing away some foodstuffs since you can easily get rid of them with the disposal. However, when your garbage disposal isn’t working as it should, it does you no good! In this case, your best option is to turn to the professionals at Lane’s Appliance Repair. Our talented appliance repair specialists serve Lansing, Jackson, Williamston and the surrounding areas, providing expert repairs services for all of your needs.
Common Garbage Disposal Problems
At Lane’s Appliance Repair, we’re proud to say that there’s no garbage disposal problem that we can’t help you solve. We offer repairs for a wide variety of problems, including the most common. Here are just a few of the many garbage disposal problems we can help you fix:
- The garbage disposal is leaking – Have you found water dripping or pooling underneath your sink? There are many things that can cause garbage disposals to leak, including a seal that needs to be replaced, a hole in the wall of the garbage disposal or an issue with the discharge drainpipe and the dishwasher connection.
- The garbage disposal is on but silent – If, when you flip the switch, the garbage disposal won’t turn on, your first step should be to make sure it’s plugged in. If not, plug it in and press the reset button. If this doesn’t work, make sure that a circuit breaker hasn’t been tripped. If all else fails, this could be the result of a damaged switch or a damaged garbage disposal.
- The garbage disposal is slow – If your dishwasher is moving slowly, then there is probably a blockage. One option is to use a mix of baking soda and vinegar to get the blockage out, but if this doesn’t work, it’s time to call in the professionals.
- The garbage disposal is jammed – When something blocks the flywheel in your garbage disposal, there will be a low, humming sound, which means that you’ve got a jam on your hands. Fixing the jam will depend on the specific unit you have, and it’s typically best left up to the experts.
- The garbage disposal is stinky – Because you are putting food into your garbage disposal, odors happen; however, if the odor sticks around no matter how many times you rinse, it could mean trouble. A permanently stinky garbage disposal indicates that the blades have gotten dull and the components in the grinding chamber have started to wear out.
As you can see, there are many problems that can come up with your garbage disposal, but the good news is that Lane’s Appliance Repair is ready and able to help with all of them!
Turn to Lane’s Appliance Repair for garbage disposal repair you can trust!
Regardless of what kind of problem you’re dealing with, it’s important to turn to a company you can rely on to get the repair done right the first time. Luckily, you’ve got Lane’s Appliance Repair on your side, and there’s no problem we can’t handle.
Schedule your garbage disposal repair appointment today.