Don’t let a broken washer or dryer get you down!
Thanks to your washer and dryer, long gone are the days when you had to scrub your clothes clean using only a washboard and your hands, and when you had to wait several hours for your clothes to naturally dry on the line. But, when your washing machine or dryer is on the fritz, it can force you to either live with dirty clothes, resort to the old, hand-washing method or spend your free time off at a laundromat. Luckily, though, these aren’t your only options. With Lane’s Appliance Repair on your side, you can get the professional washer/dryer repair you need when you need it.
Why choose the Lane’s Appliance Repair team?
We serve the entire Mid-Michigan area, which includes Grand Ledge, Lansing, Jackson and Williamston, and we know that we aren’t the only appliance service company you could call when your washer or dryer breaks down. But, that’s exactly why we work so hard to set ourselves apart. Here are just a few reasons to choose our team for washer/dryer repair:
- Experience – We have been providing professional repair services for washing machines and dryers since 1980. And, while the appliances, technology and equipment may have changed in all of that time, we’ve been able to stay ahead of those changes, evolving with the industry to ensure you get the very best service.
- Expertise – We believe that our customers deserve to work with only the best repair technicians, which is why we work so hard to ensure that our repair specialists are the best in the business. Every technician we hire is licensed, insured and factory trained.
- Brand knowledge – Most repair companies will focus on one or two specific brands of washers and dryers, but we’ve got what it takes to service almost any brand. GE, Maytag, Samsung and Whirlpool are just a few of the many brands we work with.
- Convenience – We respect the fact that you have a busy schedule just like we do, which is why our appointment windows are always two hours. This is the perfect balance, because it gives us plenty of time to effectively service your washer or dryer, but it doesn’t force you to have to stay home all day, waiting for our technicians.
- Tools and techniques – At Lane’s, we use innovative technology to ensure that the repair you need gets done as accurately and efficiently as possible, allowing you to get back to your day. A very important part of our toolkits include laptops, which allow our team to access the technical data that they need for your appliance to get the job done right the first time.
Turn to Lane’s Appliance repair for washer/dryer service you can trust.
There are so many reasons to choose the team at Lane’s Appliance Repair for your washer/dryer repair needs. Best of all, we always make it a point to keep our rates affordable so that you can get the professional service you deserve, no matter your budget.
Schedule your washer/dryer repair appointment today!